Purchasing real estate without a traditional income, such as a W2, can seem daunting, but it is possible with careful planning and the right resources. In this workshop, we will explore the various options and strategies available for buying a home without relying on a traditional W2 income.
Some topics we will cover include:
- Alternative sources of income: We will discuss ways to generate income outside of a traditional job, such as freelance work, rental income, or starting a small business.
- Documenting your income: We will discuss how to properly document and verify your income for mortgage lenders, including tips for self-employed individuals.
- Finding the right mortgage lender: Not all mortgage lenders are willing to work with non-traditional sources of income. We will discuss how to find a lender who is open to alternative income sources and what to expect during the mortgage application process.
- Special loan programs: We will discuss special loan programs, such as FHA and VA loans, that may be available to those who do not have a traditional W2 income.
- Saving for a down payment: Even if you have a non-traditional income, it is still important to save for a down payment. We will discuss strategies for saving and budgeting to make the home buying process easier.
By the end of this workshop, participants will have a better understanding of how to purchase real estate without a W2 and will have the tools and resources they need to make their dream of homeownership a reality.