Come see what we have planned for the 2023 Cleantech Open Northeast accelerator cohort, and meet some members of our community! Learn how the accelerator program can help you develop your cleantech venture and how to apply to the accelerator. We welcome entrepreneurs, students, investors, savvy technologists, and those interested in joining our growing cleantech community.
- About Cleantech Open – meet the Cleantech Open Northeast team and learn about opportunities to be involved.
- Alumni Introductions- hear from Cleantech Open alumni about their experiences in the program.
- Entrepreneur Introductions – tell us about yourself and your clean technology & business. To participate in this part of the program, please sign up when you register!
- Q&A – ask your questions about the program, application process, and more.
- Networking – meet people in the local ecosystem who are interested in and support Northeast cleantech entrepreneurs in a wide variety of ways.
About Cleantech Open
Cleantech Open is the world’s oldest and largest cleantech accelerator and business plan competition. It’s like a mini MBA with expert mentoring and the opportunity to build your professional network. Develop the entrepreneurship skills and business materials to take your startup from lab to market. Compete for $60,000 in cash prizes and over $300,000 in goods and services in the Northeast, plus $70,000 in cash prizes at the national level.
Do you have an idea or a promising solution to solve an environmental or energy challenge? You will have the opportunity to introduce yourself to the group and what you’re working on.
Cleantech Open provides a comprehensive business development program that includes expert mentors, investor introductions, industry connections, and a chance to compete regionally and nationally for cash prizes and in-kind services to launch your venture.
The Cleantech Open early bird application is open NOW through February 28! For more information, read The 2023 Cleantech Open Northeast 1-pager which includes application info & deadlines.