Join us for Creators, CTO’s and Coffee! Network with fellow innovators and provide feedback to a featured startup who will practice their pitch for the group.
This week’s featured startups will serve as a preview to the Innovation@Brown Showcase happening on October 5th! Three companies will be giving flash talk pitches including:
- XM Therapeutics – XM Therapeutics is developing a platform technology to directly modify the dysfunctional ECM and normalize the healing process to improve tissue function. While initially focused on cardiovascular indications including heart failure and myocardial infarction, the technology has the potential to address a wide range of conditions affecting the kidneys, liver, lungs, skin, and more.
- Adept Materials – Adept Materials has developed an eco-friendly two-layer system of directional moisture control for use in construction, apparel, packaging, and health care. The patented technology provides a moisture barrier that not only keeps moisture away, but actively removes new and existing moisture.
- NanoSoft – NanoSoft focuses on ways to improve all aspects of cryogenic electron microscopy (cryoEM) sample preparation and handling. Its novel blotless technology makes workflows easier and more efficient, while preventing the detrimental effects of the air/water interface on protein samples during vitrification for single-particle analysis. The technology creates the air/water interface and vitrifies the sample simultaneously.
- 9:00 AM – Check in and enjoy coffee and breakfast treats
- 9:30 AM – Welcome from Venture Cafe and Brown Tech Innovations
- 9:35 AM – Featured startup pitches followed by audience Q&A
- 10:30-11:00 AM – Open networking