Join this session to hear from local experts and advocates of Blockchain technology, and how is it being used to shape the future of Rhode Island!
- 5:45: Introduction and Welcome from Chris Perrotta – Overview of Rhode Island Blockchain Council
- 5:55: Doug McCalmont – Chrysalis Digital Asset Exchange
- 6:10: Lei Lei – The NEAR Protocol
- 6:30: Rhode Island Senator Lou DiPalma
- 6:50: Keynote Address from Arnell Milhouse – Blockchain: The Revolutionary Changes Coming to Nations, Businesses and Life on Earth.
About Rhode Island Blockchain Council
The Rhode Island Blockchain Council (RIBC) envisions a future where the potential of blockchain technology is fully realized and harnessed by individuals, communities, and organizations in Rhode Island. To achieve this, we aim to raise awareness and educate the community on the intricacies of blockchain technology, and to promote friendly regulations that enable the growth of organizations and projects in the state.