MassChallenge’s summer collider series is designed to showcase the incredible startups participating in its annual Early Stage program. This event will feature founders innovating in “Health + Wellness” – designing solutions to empower people with limited mobility, fight delirium, and manage chronic diseases. Each founder will share a brief presentation on their work and take questions from the audience.
- ABBY by GOGOTECH Inc. – ABBY is a new personal electric vehicle for adults with reduced mobility.
- Dream Team Baby – Is an AI-driven device and platform analyzes behavior, giving personalized feedback to improve sleep habits for new parents.
- Enamel Pure – Is a product to help dental patients purify and preserve more of their dental enamel while experiencing fewer cavities and less dental erosion.
- Parama Care – By offering a combination of AI solutions and professional health coaching, we empower individuals with the tools and guidance they need to make meaningful changes to their lifestyle.
- Rethink Delirium – Rethink Delirium is transforming delirium management by implementing research-backed strategies to provide personalized cognitive engagement using software.
- Walkky – Walkky is a RESTful AI-powered analytics and alerting engine capable of accurately predicting heart issues based on Electrocardiogram (ECG) reads.