World-class organizations have long recognized the powerful influence their cultures have on the performance of their people, and by extension, the performance of their companies. Not surprisingly, while most organizations allow their cultures to evolve naturally, top-performing ones don't leave this to chance. Instead, they're amazingly intentional about how they create and drive the culture they want to have. In these times of uncertainty and ever changing workplace landscapes, this has never been more important. With remote and/or hybrid teams and workforces that are continuing to return to work, now is the time to establish and communicate clear expectations.
In this session, we’ll provide an overview of:
- Why culture is so closely linked to success
- The 8 steps to becoming more intentional about your culture
- Why behaviors are more important than values
- How to sustain your efforts for years, not months
- How culture usually happens in organizations