Rhode Island is home to many innovative organizations and startups that building and growing in the Life Sciences industry. Join this roundtable discussion to hear from an array of industry thought leaders as they give a deep dive overview of what it’s like to be a company in this industry and how to best leverage what Rhode Island has to offer.
- RI Bio gives an overview of RI’s growing Life Sciences ecosystem w/special guests
- NEMIC Foundation gives insight into the world of Digital Health and MedTech and how their organization operates in those channels w/special guests
- Open discussion
About RI Bio
As the professional trade association and hub for the life sciences in the greater Rhode Island area, we advance the industry and professionals through education, collaboration and advocacy. We share information and resources, provide access to capital, and create industry connections. The result is:
- advanced innovations that change the world and improve lives,
- increased visibility and influence for the sector, and
- increased business opportunities and economic impact.
In short, we help science advance, so science can advance lives.
About NEMIC Foundation
The Foundation for the New England Medical Center (NEMIC Foundation) is a Med Tech venture hub that provides expert support, education, connections to funding, and specialized expertise to innovators and entrepreneurs in the medical technologies space. We draw on an extensive network of SMEs, facilitate clinical access, and provide a co-working space to help harness creativity and productivity.
Our goal is to support startups and accelerate Med Tech ideas into fundable and sustainable solutions.