Tabling is a great way to present a business idea to attendees as it offers a great opportunity to make connections. In fact, EforAll has had participants start partnerships and even land their first customers during a Pitch Contest! Tablers have an opportunity to get in front of judges by either being selected as the “audience choice” table or winning the random “wild card” table drawing.
- Caribe and Co. – Caribe & Co. is a company specializing in artisan, Caribbean-inspired coffee & cocktails syrups, but we call them “culinary syrups”. Why? Besides coffee & cocktails, our syrups are also fantastic drizzled over pancakes, in a sweet and spicy glaze, and many other sweet & savory dishes.
- MBK Beauty – MBKBeauty is an e-commerce brand based in Providence that specializes in your new favorite vegan bath, body, and beauty products.
- Yoga for All – I have developed a QR powered yoga mat to allow our customers to have access to a rotating and curated library of yoga classes, guided meditation, healthy recipes, wellness prompts and much more simply by scanning their phone over the QR code on the mat.
- Haitian.ish – If you ever had Haitian food you know it’s unlike anything else. But it’s not the most street walking friendly. My idea is to turn the traditional Haitian dishes & fusing them to street foods techniques from other cultures.
- LUNA Community Care – LUNA Community Care is an innovative disabled workers cooperative that provides peer support, training, advocacy and events. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for Disabled adults, and promote a shift in the culture, attitudes and acceptance of Disabled adults in the community.
- Nhuad Single Hand Video Game Controllers – We have created a single hand video game controller for gamers with one hand. The idea came about after playing video games with my cousin who was born with one arm. This inspired me to create a single hand video game controller that he and other gamers could use and enjoy gaming.
- Boxy Storage – Boxy is a platform that connects city residents who look to monetize their underutilized living space as a storage space with college students who look for storage on an hourly, daily, and monthly basis. We are a storage service founded by college students for college students.
- Codified Health – Codified Health strives to help doctors focus on patients, not paperwork, by utilizing AI to streamline medical billing. We are the solution for the providers: accurate, affordable, and all-encompassing; and we can ensure consistent compliance, transparent billing, and better patient outcomes.
- Enploy Inc. – Enploy inc is a mobile app used by employers & employees & offers many benefits & perks. One option is Eat Now & Pay later- the Customer will order what they want & the amount will come out of there check. Enploy’s mission is to make lunch meals more attainable & bring more togetherness in the workplace.
- Lively Library – Lively Library will be a mobile app used at the convenience for avid book readers and potential book readers. Lively Library will make reading enjoyable and accessible. The app will be developed once research is done for the local little libraries we find and confirmation with potential partnerships
- Luxury Leaf LLC – Luxury Leaf is a one-stop-shop hemp clothing manufacturer on a mission to create hemp clothing that is the best for people, the planet, and your pockets. We bridge the gap between companies looking for sustainable apparel and the manufacturers who produce them.
- Sunu Body – Sunu Body is a West African Boutique that sells ethically sourced African products. We want to be the world’s connection back to Africa by offering our customers education, culture & authenticity through our products & pieces, while supporting the hard working women in Africa by working with them.
Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) is accelerating economic and social impact in communities nationwide through inclusive entrepreneurship. Programs include business accelerators, pitch contests, and virtual workshops