Strategic research leader and coach, passionate about blending the worlds of enablement, operations, and customer research. An expert in design thinking and human-centered design, Roberta works iteratively with a holistic lens across the business.
– Expertise in user research, recruiting, contextual inquiry, participatory design, heuristic evaluation, card sorting, competitive analysis, and usability testing
– Passionate about building and scaling in-house and remote teams, including organizational design, instructional design, and coaching employees
– Workshop facilitation: personas, process/journey mapping, affinity mapping, design thinking exercises
– Qualitative data analysis: pattern recognition, key insights, actionable recommendations
– Prototyping and wireframing
– Experience in agile, scrum, and lean methodologies
– Tooling: User Interviews, User Testing, UserZoom, Pendo, Google Analytics, Figma